Friday, November 9, 2012

What a Silly Boy!

I can't believe how one little boy can bring me so much joy! He makes me smile everyday and I am cherishing each moment before I have to go back to work in January. It seemed so far away in August and now it is closely approaching.

This is the first time he feel asleep on his play mat. He must have been playing so hard! Right before I took the picture, he smiled! He must have sensed the camera!

When he woke up, he somehow got his little leg caught!

But he didn't seem to mind!

Playing with daddy!

What a little monster

I always get the best pictures of my husband, but doesn't Bryce look so happy!

All worn out after an afternoon of shopping with mommy!

Right after his bath all snuggled up!

Everything goes in his mouth right now


He looks so little next to his daddy! I think he looks like a little munchkin in this picture!

Such a happy little boy!

First time in his bumbo chair!

Now he somehow got his little arm caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment