Sunday, October 13, 2013

New Countertops and Fun Kitchen Cabinets

Our counter tops are in and they are fabulous! We also have a working kitchen sink! Yeahhh!! I'm so excited for all my new "fun" cabinets in my kitchen and all the space I have!


Now we just need the microwave above the stove, the dishwasher installed, and our light fixtures hung


Close up

Runs right into the sink, which makes for easy clean-up

My huge drawers for pots and pans
 
 

My pull out spice rack

My pull out trash and recycling bins

Huge corner cabinet

Narrow cabinet for cookie sheets and cooling racks

 

Huge pantries on each side of the fridge

Complete with pull out drawers

1 comment:

  1. They have been in for 3 1/2 years, and we haven't run into a single issue. The hardware is still soft-close, and the cabinets and doors/drawer fronts are holding up great. unfinishedkitchencabinets.org

    ReplyDelete