Friday, January 9, 2015

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Holy cow, it's cold out there. And by "out there" I mean our breezeway and the garage. In fact I haven't stepped outside since Sunday morning when we picked up the boys from Myrl's house. I think I went out to get the mail on Monday, I think. I'm actually gonna go outside tomorrow, put on shoes, get in a car, and drive out the driveway. Well, for a little bit anyway. I love the fact that I don't have to drive to Henry anymore, especially in this weather. I love working from home and I love seeing my boys all day everyday. Yes, it can be stressful at times, and yes I have in fact missed being in the classroom on more than one occasion. But I would not trade these days and these moments with my boys for the world. I love being called mommy, even if it is for the 403rd time today. And even if it's in a super whiny voice. I love being needed and I love just simply being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment