Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Little Bit of Everything

I have some random pictures from my phone that I thought I would share.
Bryce went with papa to get Dane and Hannah's first show pig of the season. The sun was in his face during the ride so papa gave him one of his hats to wear. He was telling mamaw all about it.

Such a good helper
 
Love these pictures, such a farm boy


Daddy stayed home with the boys so I could go see Shrek the Musical with mamaw and Jayla. What a fun girls night!


I usually do all my grocery shopping at night after I put Blaine to bed, but I decided to take them both with me one Saturday afternoon. We went to three stores and they were both so good. Here they are loving on eachother at Aldis.

Celebrating daddy's birthday at Jimmy's last Thursday night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment