Tuesday, February 12, 2013

6 Months Old!

Bryce was six months old yesterday! We had a hard time coming up with new ideas for his "I can" board. He hasn't really done anything that great since last month. When I went to put the board next to Bryce, my hand must have rubbed off the letter n. It is suppose to say "look for fallen objects." At his six month appointment today he weighed 15 lbs and 12 oz. and 26 1/2 inches long. He giggled at the cute nurse while she was taking his heartbeat and barely cried when he got his two shots.

Hmm let me think, "Am I 6 months old today?"

Here we are another month gone by
 
I'm still a happy baby!

Well, most of the time

I'm just gonna relax here in daddy's chair. Can somebody get me some milk?

Whoa, close up!

Whoa too far, a little help here!

No comments:

Post a Comment