Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Daddy's Photo Shoot

One week ago Shane used a sick day to stay home with our little boy because he had to be fever free for 24 hours. When I got home, I was putting my things away and noticed the camera was sitting out on the kitchen table. I asked if he took some pictures and he replied with a simple, "Yes." I started to browse through the pictures and began to giggle. This is what I saw:

I think my little sick boy is feeling better!





Always has drool!

I palm it like this dad?


This one really made me laugh!
 

Can I just chew on it?

                                          
 
Can we be done now dad?
 

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are super adorable and made me laugh out loud when i saw them on facebook! he is such a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be visiting your blog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that ive been waited for therefore long. i want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has same topic together with your article. Thanks, nice share. photos alimentaires

    ReplyDelete