Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Crazy Wind Damage!

On Monday, June 30th, we had some pretty crazy winds that came through about 8:30 pm. We had just got both boys to sleep and I headed upstairs to take a shower. While I was in the shower I heard a really loud noise and heard rain hitting the window. When I got out, Shane was upstairs looking out the guest bedroom window where we saw branches down and our swing set thrown clear across the yard. Part of the swing set came pretty close to the house, just outside the bathroom window, which was the loud noise I heard. We also got 2 1/2 inches on rain in about an hour and a half. Check out these crazy pictures!

One of the evergreen trees was cut in half





This is taken from the bathroom window

Pretty close to the air conditioner unit



Of course it didn't cut the dead tree in half, only the healthy ones


No comments:

Post a Comment