Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Basketball Game Fun

Well, daddy's basketball season has come to an end. A little shorter than what they wanted, too bad they couldn't have got that Regional title. They were so close. Oh well, maybe next year! We have really enjoyed going to Shane's games this year. The boys were so good and they had so much fun. Bryce usually packed his suitcase full of books and farm toys and sometimes we brought our supper with us. We even made it to some boys games with daddy when the LTC tournament was in Oneida. Here's a few pictures I snapped on my phone when I wasn't busy chasing them around!



                                          They love to run around the court during halftime!
                    





They loved this little fountain at Amboy high school after the regional game. I'm pretty sure Blaine would have jumped in if I let him!

No comments:

Post a Comment