Friday, October 17, 2014

A Basement Transformed!

We have been working hard on transforming our basement into another living space. I have a playroom area for the kids that I just love! Let's start with some before pictures!





We are planning to have a TV and possibly a bar down here someday. Now here's the playroom before and after!
 




We bought remnant rugs from menards and carpet squares for the floor. Most of the furniture was stuff I have been storing at mom and dad's from when I lived on my own or things I had in my classroom. The books and toys are ones that I have acquired through the years as well as some of Bryce's. We love this space, and sometimes I can't even get Bryce to come up for lunch!

 
 


If you've followed by blog from the beginning, the READ letters and wall dots were from Bryce's room in Ottawa.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment