Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Just a Little Painting!

I have been looking for ideas to decorate our playroom in the basement, and I came across an idea that I thought would be perfect for Bryce and I to do together. It only took us about 20 minutes one morning while the other two took their morning nap.

I used painters tape to spell the word on a white canvas.

I then let Bryce paint all over it with different colors. He actually did pretty well for his first time painting.

Showing me his dirty hands.

Running to the bathroom to wash them clean.

Painting his own picture with the leftover paint.


I peeled the tape off to reveal our finished product! I think it turned out awesome!

The perfect piece of art for our playroom! Stay tuned for more pictures of the playroom!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment