Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bryce's Last Day with Margie!

Because we are moving back home, I know of a pretty good daycare provider who is going to watch Bryce for us. (Yes it is my mom) Bryce will not have to make the hour long commute to Henry with me and he will get to be with Mema all day. Since January Bryce has been going to an inhome daycare in Henry with a sweet little lady named Margie! He loved it there, and I felt comfortable with her too! I never once worried about him. Bryce adored her and I enjoyed getting to know her as well. We were so lucky that Bryce was able to go there for 5 months! Margie, if you're reading this, we miss you already!

This is a picture of a picture that Bryce got from Margie as a going away present. Just Bryce and a bunch of girls!

Bryce's last day at Margie's

No comments:

Post a Comment