Saturday, June 8, 2013

Kitchen Update

Shane was done with work a week earlier than I was for the summer, and he got right to work on the kitchen. All the cabinets are out, and all he has left to demo is the three layers of flooring. Here are some pictures of what the kitchen looked like before and how much we (mostly Shane) has gotten done.

Kitchen before photos

South wall in the kitchen (by the way, I am directionally challenged, and I am trying very hard to learn the directions in this house. I can now be heard saying things like, "I put it on the North side of the garage or it is in the East closet." Shane is very proud!)

Kitchen before
 
 


Remember this photo?

We started with the upper cabinets
 
Already looks so much better

 

 


There used to be a fridge and built in freezer on that empty wall

No cabinets!

What a big empty space!

 
Shane hard at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment