Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Master Bedroom and Gorgeous Hardwood Floors!

Our master bedroom is our first completed room except for trim and new windows. I think it turned out great considering what it looked like before. Shane did an awesome job on the floors! We got a little carried away with the pictures on this room, we just wanted to show the process of the floors!

This is what the floors looked like before we started





This is after the first sanding. It already looks so much better!



After a second sanding and some polyurethane.



After a third coat of polyurethane! How gorgeous!

I love how they turned out!






Getting ready to paint.Very attractive right! At Sherwin Williams they didn't have any paint sticks, what? So I had to use an old curtain rod as my stirrer. It works but I suppose it does look pretty silly!

My painting partner. Thanks Jenn! Good thing she loves to paint because we have about nine more rooms to do!

Walls before

Walls after

Walls before

Walls after

Walls before

Walls after

Walls before

Walls after, but I still have one pink wall to paint in each of the closets.
 

We decided to paint one wall a different color. This is the wall our bed will be on and the trim and the door will all be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment