Saturday, July 20, 2013

Oak Run Poker Run

On June 22nd Shane and I went on a Poker Run at Oak Run with Brett and Jo on their new boat. We had so much fun! We went to seven different houses on the lake to get a poker card. At each stop they had a theme, appetizers, a signature drink, and some sort of game or activity. At the end of the day we ended up at Windemere beach where they announced the winners and had a DJ. All of these pictures were from Gale's camera. I kept calling her paparazzi all day. These are only about half of the pictures she took!

Captain Tucker

Sporting my new pirate bandana I won at the first stop!

Talking to the cute boat boy!

Our boat full

A game where you had to get all the ping pong balls out of the kleenex box tied around your waist!

It was hilarious to watch!





The girls
 

The boys

Father and sons

I was a winner! I won a pool pass and a rain gauge

We ran into Uncle Kevin




Strike a pose
 

We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment