Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Our 2nd Anniversary

We have been married for 2 years today. It some ways it seems like just yesterday but in other ways it seems like it has been longer than that considering all that has changed in two years. Since we have met, Shane and I have lived in four different houses, created one little man who holds our hearts, lived with my parents for almost 4 months, and completely renovated a house. I am so glad I picked him for my happily every after! To celebrate our anniversary we went to Monicals (our favorite place) went furniture shopping, and had steak and shake milkshakes! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day!

I love this picture

So excited to marry the man of my dreams!

This picture makes me laugh. Look how little these two cuties are!

Love my girls and the pink shoes!

 
 

 

 
Party bus!


Father/daughter dance to the Twist

I got him to spin me a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment