Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Few House Updates!

We have been busy working on projects around the house. My nesting stage is setting in, so I have been trying to finish some of my projects before this baby gets here. I found a bunch of my red vases I had when I lived in Chillicothe and decided to spray paint them yellow to put in our kitchen and hallway. I also found a few things at Goodwill to spray paint as well. I also painted a little table I already had with chalkboard paint and painted the chairs to match the colored stripes in the baby's room. Shane has been busy with some yard word, putting up a banister, putting in new doors, working on the new downstairs bathroom, trim work, and finishing the baby's room. Here are a few pictures!

Before and After





New banister and new door


The baby's room all ready to fill with furniture


I have flowers blooming in the East Garden! Yea!


No comments:

Post a Comment