Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!

I usually wait till after Thanksgiving to put up my decorations, but I decided to do it a little earlier this year. I just love having this big house to decorate!

Bryce and Blaine's tree


I love our stockings from Lands End


Bryce loves this nativity set. On a side note, this was this morning when he decided to randomly take his pants off.

Going to get our Christmas tree. I love this tradition we started last year. Blaine was not real impressed!

It was a muddy mess but we had a good time!


We found the one!

On the hayrack ride back to the truck.


Time to decorate. The tree was a little bigger than our one last year so we had to move some furniture around to find just the right spot. It took a few trys and we finally got it.

This is what Bryce did while mommy and daddy decorated the tree.

He is playing with a train and a tractor ornament that daddy bought him at the tree farm. Shocker!

All done! There's the boy with no pants again!

He loves being on the floor!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment