Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Few House Projects

Our to do list is never ending but we both like to have projects to work on. My project this last week was recovering my grandparents old outdoor chairs. I found the perfect outdoor fabric and used my 50% off coupon at JoAnns (love those) and stapled the new over the old. I think they turned out so cute. We also used the cushions we bought for our outdoor chairs and turned them to use for the glider. My grandparents spent a lot of hours on that glider and I'm so glad that we get to do the same.

                                                     Before and After

When Charlie was here this summer, he tore off the old tin roof from one of dad's old hog building and Shane decided to use some of it for the ceiling in the breezeway. It looks so cool!

                                                    Before and After


Our updated little patio area that Shane worked so hard on


He is also working on an entertainment center for mom and dad's new living room from an old saw table. Here's a little sneak peek. I will post more when he is finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment