Monday, December 23, 2019

O Christmas Tree

We went and cut down our Christmas tree on Saturday, December 7th at Grohman's outside of Knoxville. It took us awhile to find the perfect tree but it was a gorgeous day and the kids had a blast!



 They each had to find their own "tree" and carry it all the way back to the truck.

                    Bryce was even holding his up and then pretending to cut it down.


                  I thought this was just too sweet. This boy just wants to be just like his daddy.
 The kids were big help this year and loved playing with all the ornaments and then hanging them up. Ali Kay even hung up a few but I didn't get a picture of that. Blaine was so funny because he had to go put gloves on to protect his hands from the prickly needles. Bryce kept saying, "It looked so small in the field and now it looks so big."

 It's like Festival of Trees in our living room this year. This is our farm tree complete with the pig lights we used to hang on our camper growing up.
 This is my Nativity tree where we have all 24 books that we read each night and all my nativity ornaments that I have received through the years. I think I started collecting them when I was in college and now every year Jenn and I exchange one nativity ornament each Christmas.

 This is the tree in our breezeway. It's so cool because you can see coming down the road.
 While helping Grandma D decorate her house for Christmas, she had all of these really cool vintage postcards that I wanted to display each Christmas.
                                I love how these pictures look in our hallway.
 Each kiddo has a mini tree in their room. The silver one is Ali's and then Blaine's sits on his farm table.
We put the branch Bryce found at the tree farm in a bucket of corn and then put ornaments and lights on it. He was pretty proud and it looked pretty festive! 

A few more pictures of our real tree because it's one of my favorites! 




No comments:

Post a Comment