Saturday, March 20, 2021

Ali Kay Turns 4

 I cannot believe that our baby girl turned 4 on January 20th. She is such a joy and so sweet. She can be very shy at times but also quite sassy and determined. She knows what she wants and usually gets it! It's so crazy to think that I was convinced she was a boy the whole time I was pregnant and now I can't imagine not having a little mini me! She sure completes our family and I'm not sure what we would do without her. We didn't have a big party this year but we sure celebrated. We went over to Nannie's for a yummy breakfast of pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and monkey bread on the Monday we didn't have school.  Mamaw and papa came over for supper and presents on her actual birthday and then we had a fun play date with Jake and Jayla at our house. Grandpa Bill and Grammie Gale came over one morning with more presents. Here's a few pictures of our sweet girl and her many celebrations! 














No comments:

Post a Comment