Thursday, August 9, 2012

Our New Home!

The middle of July we moved, yet again, to a townhouse in Ottawa, IL. We love it. I figured up that this is the 10th time I have moved since I graduated high school. Geez! Maybe someday we will finally be settled! Here are a few pictures of our house. Our Streator apartment was only one bedroom, this townhouse is much bigger and we finally have room for some of our wedding gifts from September!





Downstairs bathroom

Our full basement. The black, white, and red color scheme is my design style from my chillicothe apartment. I finally get to use it all again!



Our makeshift bedroom in the basement for our overnight visitors.












Baby T's room. We had so much fun shopping at IKEA!



Upstairs bathroom. I love all the cabinet space!



Our bedroom! We love our King size bed with our foam mattress. Shane tosses and turns and I never even feel him!

No comments:

Post a Comment