Friday, September 28, 2012

Shane's 2nd Triathlon

Shane completed his 2nd Triathlon on September 22 at Oak Run. First he swam 300 yards, then he biked all the way around the lake (12 miles), and then he ran 3.1 miles. Despite the cold temperature and 20 mph wind, he finished 23rd out of 217 participants. I was very proud of him and I think he was pleased with his results as well.
The Tucker boys before the race!
 
 
Getting in the water. Shane is the one in the orange swim cap, can you find him? Haha


And their off!
Shane coming out of the water, on the right with the orange swim cap.
 
Shane going up the big hill on his bike, I think I can, I think I can...

Well maybe not quite
 
 
Transitioning from biking to running


Running down the big hill of Lakeview to the finish line. He finished in 1 hour and 16 minutes. Good job Shane!

No comments:

Post a Comment