Thursday, October 4, 2012

What a cutie!

Bryce is starting to develop a little personality. He is so fun to be around and so fun to photograph.
 
He fell asleep when I was holding him, so I put him in his swing and he stayed in that position. I thought it was so funny!

The first month after he was born, we just gave him a sponge bath on the counter in the bathroom, and he just screamed! Then, we bought a tub and he loves it! He just lays there as we pour warm water over him. He still screams but it's only when we get him out!  

This was after Shane's triathlon at my grandparents lake house. We were getting ready to go to our baby shower and it was the first time I put him in jeans. He looks so big!

 
Grandma Diane getting a smile out of Bryce!

 

Just hanging out in his room while mommy does laundry

Our first night out: Chad and Jami's Wedding. We had so much fun!

 
Grandpa Bill and Grammy Gale got to babysit when we went to the wedding. He must of been tired because he slept for 6 hours and woke up a happy boy! I finally got a true smile on film!

No comments:

Post a Comment