Thursday, October 11, 2012

2 Months Old!

Bryce is two months old today! Time flies when you're having fun! At the doctor today he weighed 11 pounds and 11 ounces. I thought that was kinda cool because it's October 11th. He measured 24 1/2 inches. I think he's gonna be pretty tall! He also got four shots today, which is why he is currently sleeping as I'm writing this post. He screamed, his face got bright red, and at one point I thought he stopped breathing. But, he survived and won't even remember the experience, thank goodness. Here's his month by month pics!

I love how shocked he looks! Like he's never seen a camera before

Showing off his kicking moves, or maybe he is trying to kick the crazy camera lady away!

Well if she's not gonna go away, I might as well smile at her!

Close-up

I love how he's tilting his head in this one, what a little stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment