Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to the Real World!

Well, the dreaded day came and went. January 3rd, the day I went back to work after almost five months of being home with my baby boy. I was actually getting to point where I was ready to get back to work. I missed my kiddos and everyone I worked with. I was also ready to get back to a routine. Bryce has adjusted very well to our new schedule and I'm pretty sure he loves going to daycare. We have a 45 minute drive one way, but Bryce is such a good little traveler. He usually looks around for about 10 minutes and then gets bored and falls asleep. He never makes a sound. As soon as we get to Margie's, he opens his eyes and smiles. There is a little girl there around the age of 3 who always says to Bryce, "My baby, my baby." She gets very upset when he has to go home and even grabbed his carseat strap one day in an atempt to keep him there! There is only one other little boy who only comes a couple days a week, so Bryce is mothered by a lot of little girls! But I'm pretty sure he is okay with that. The days go fast, but I'm definitely missing spending so much time with my little man. By the time we get home, eat dinner, and have bathtime it's time to go to bed. It's just makes us enjoy our weekends with him even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment