Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cute Little Boys and Christmas Cookies!

Over our Christmas break at home we ran into some other adorable little boys around Bryce's age. Mom is watching Cooper who is one month younger than Bryce but definitely weighs a little more than Bryce. Watching the two of them interact was hilarious.

Oh, hey there mom. I'm just playing with my new friend.
 
What's your name again?
 
Why are you grabbing my shirt?


Well I'm just gonna roll over on top of you if that's okay
 
 
Hey, you get back here Bryce that was not okay
 
 
 
Every year around Christmas time, a bunch of us girls get together and bake/swap cookies. We were suppose to get together before Christmas, but the blizzard changed our plans. So, we got together after Christmas. Not everyone could make it, but we still had a good time catching up. Plus, Bryce and I got to meet little Matthew, who is only 6 weeks old.
 
Matthew seems to be saying, "Um can you get this kid off of me!"

"Seriously, somebody do something!"

Our traditional picture
 
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment