Saturday, March 28, 2015

Playroom Fun!

We just love our basement playroom. The kids have so much fun down there and so does mommy and daddy!

There's a quote that says, "Please excuse the mess, the kids are making memories." I think I need that as you are walking down the stairs.

We were playing dress up and Bryce put on his Mickey Halloween costume. He was moving so fast I couldn't get a good picture.

This was his house he built.

Blaine trying to get in of course.


Hayden and Izzy handed down this digger to Bryce and he of course loves it!

Scooping up Easter eggs


 










This past week Bryce was obsessed with his legos. He literally sat for 2 hours in this spot and just built different things. That is like a year in toddler time.


Lyla girl just being silly. She loves the playroom too!


When I was cleaning the basement I bought a bunch of mops from the Dollar Tree. The kids love playing with the extra ones that I never used. Too funny

No comments:

Post a Comment