Sunday, January 10, 2021

Christmas Cookies and Christmas Decorations

 We decorated cookies for Santa after we delivered fruit baskets around Oneida on Christmas Eve Eve.  Blaine and Ali were super into it this year! It was so cute to watch them decorate. They had specific ones that they chose for Santa. We also used every single cookie cutter we had! They used chocolate chips, marshmallows, and sprinkles to decorate each one. I only had purple and blue food coloring so we had to be creative this year!  




I wanted to share a few pictures of our house all decorated for Christmas! We finally took all of it down yesterday! Ali had my phone one night and actually took some pretty cool pictures around the house from her point of view. 




Here's a glimpse of our decorations this year. We also had a tree and a few decorations in the breezeway that I forgot to take a picture of. 
Our cute little real tree that we cut down this year. It's probably one of the smallest ones we have ever gotten, but we loved it! 
Ali always rearranged these sets and it was always so cute to see how she had them set up. 



This is our nativity tree. Every year since I was in college, Jenn and I have bought each other a nativity ornament. I just love this tradition and I love looking at this tree to remind us the real reason of the season. 





Our Christmas card display in our kitchen. I love seeing them all displayed! 




Here is our farm tree that is in our basement. We have a John Deere ornament for each year since Bryce was born. We also have other random farm ornaments that we add each year complete with the pig lights from mamaw and papa that we used on our camper when I was growing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment