Friday, January 15, 2021

Safe at Home Part 3

  We are pretty lucky that we have so much time at home to spend together. Not everyone thinks of it like that, but for us, it is hard not to. We have been very blessed with 3 great kids who have so much fun together and really get along pretty well. We really enjoy spending time together as a family and I have a few pictures to prove it! 

I'm so lucky to be able to do my remote teaching from home. I have a little classroom set up in our basement playroom again and it's been nice to be able to see these sweet little faces each day. This was our Polar Express day when they were holding up their tickets so I could punch them before we read our story.  I sure miss being at school, but at least I get to see them everyday. One of my little girls give me a compliment everyday. It's usually something like, "Mrs. Tucker, I like your hair," or "you so beautiful." Her mom said she had herself a big ole meltdown when she found out that we weren't going back to school until February 1st. I told the mom that I did too! 


Bryce has worked really hard on his shed and was showing his brother and sister. 
Blaine was trying on his new snowmobile gear and Bryce pulling Blaine and Ali through the barnyard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment