Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Family Fun!

Our little family went home to Oneida/Billtown for another long weekend. We just can't stay away for too long. Bryce got to hang out with his cousins, and man did he have a good time! Shane and I both had Monday off for Casimir Pulaski (whoever he was) so we got back just in time to have another day off of school for a snow day. By Wednesday, we were both ready to get back to work, but I had another snow day on Wednesday. Henry always cancels school. Shane went back to work and Bryce and I stayed home for the day and just enjoyed being snowed in!

How cute is this? Izzy kept saying, "I love him"

I love their faces, they both look so cozy!

Grandma and Papa with their grandkids

What a happy bunch!

Hayden and Bryce

What a precious moment

What a great picture

Just hanging out at the lake house for the weekend

The boys

Silly faces

No big deal, just attacking my daddy

Now I'm gonna chew on his nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment