Friday, March 15, 2013

Our Attempt at Photography

We decided with our new camera that we would take our own pictures of Bryce, we missed 6 months, so how about 7 month pics? I thought of the ideas and props, Shane took the pictures, and then I edited them.We're still not exactly sure how to use our camera, but I think they turned out pretty good for our first time trying to be fancy! It also helped that we had such a great subject to work with! No matter what I dressed him in or put him in, he just hammed it up! Shane asked me, "Why do you keep putting him in a basket?"





Shane just took this one while he was messing with the camera, and it's one of my favorites


Why am I in this basket?

 


What a big boy!


He looks so chunky in this picture


uh, I have a question

No comments:

Post a Comment