Saturday, April 6, 2013

Meet Baby Jake!

Wow! This is the longest I've gone without an update. Shane claims that people will give up and stop following the blog. I doubt it. My grandpa knows that I usually update about every week and he has been checking every night, so this ones for you Grandpa Carl! Well I am an aunt again to Jake David Johnson born to Jenn and Joel on March 26 at 7:45 am weighing 8 lbs. and 6 oz. and 20 inches long. He is such a sweet baby boy! They never found out the sex, so they were both very excited it was a boy! Now they have the perfect little family. Over my Spring break, Bryce and I spent a few days visiting Jenn and the kids while daddy went back to work. Jayla and Bryce had so much fun playing together and I had fun snuggling with baby Jake.



Meeting Jake at the hospital


So precious

The day Jake was born Shane found this blanket online and bought it. It makes Jake look so small!


David, Nancy, and Adam came to visit the Johnson's when we were there!

Jayla had this hilarious pig that sang an oink song to the cupid shuffle and she was showing us her dance moves!

Having fun with the family

Sweet baby Jake

They loved crawling down the hallway together

Jayla was tickling him and he loved it!

Best buds

Playing on the ipad together

Hilarious video of the two of them until the end when Jayla decided to lay on top of Bryce!

No comments:

Post a Comment