Saturday, January 1, 2022

Funny Stories and Quotes from 2016

Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Yesterday at lunch I witnessed the cutest interaction between Bryce and Blaine without any prompting from me. I made Bubble-up pizza for lunch and Bryce leaned over and cut Blaine's pizza for him. When he was done Blaine said, "Tank you Bry." Bryce responded by saying, "Welcome Bane."
We have a hard time getting Bryce to eat sometimes so we have to be creative with him. Last night at supper he was eating pineapple and pretending it was BBQ pizza. I asked him why it was yellow and he said, "Maybe someone peed on it." When I asked him who, he said, "Maybe Bryce." He then continued to eat five more pieces.

Monday, March 14, 2016
Blaine Butler has really starting talking a lot! Some of the my favorite phrases he says include: can't do it, sorry, tank you, peas, amen, trying poop, potty, Iya (Lyla), I did it, pizza, ot dog (hot dog), and bubbles. His little voice is just so sweet and he can repeat anything we say and is still as ornery as ever. He can go from crying and screaming to his evil little giggles in a matter of seconds. He definitely makes our lives interesting, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Bryce had his first school experience at High School Preschool. He goes for a few hours twice or three times a week depending on their schedule. He did great. He doesn't tell us a lot but he did sing a song for us and told us a story they read to him. He also says that he doesn't talk to anybody and that he is just a good boy. After his nap today he was getting ready to help daddy work on a project and he kept moving his metal stand. I kept saying, "Don't do that...be careful....please stop." Finally he said, "Chill out mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment