Saturday, January 1, 2022

Bryce's ABC Farm book

This was from November of 2020 and I'm not sure why it never got posted. It was saved in my drafts for some reason:
So last year for Christmas I worked secretly to create a family ABC book on Shutterfly. I surprised Shane and the kids on Christmas morning with the book. It was A is for Ali Kay, B is for Bryce and Blaine, C is for Cubs Game, D is for daddy, and so on. In the front of the book I wrote a cute little dedication page where I told the kids that I hope my book inspires them to create their own ABC book. Well, it inspired Bryce to make a Farm ABC book and he's been working on it for almost a year. He did all the pictures himself and came up with the ideas. I even taught him how to add the pictures and font to each page. He worked so hard and he is so proud of it. We ordered 4 copies of it and we are giving them as Christmas presents this year. Here is a little preview of a few of the pictures!



















No comments:

Post a Comment