Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Craziness!

Bryce and I started our Christmas break by going to my Kindergarten Christmas party on the 19th. The kids loved seeing Bryce and I think Bryce had fun watching them as well. I got asked the same question about six times, "Are you ready to come back to work?" To which I replied, "Actually, yes." It is kind of bittersweet to me. It has been so fun staying home with Bryce, and I am so grateful that I was able to do it for almost five months. But, on the other hand, I miss my students and everyone I work with. I love my job, and I am ready to get back to a normal routine. But, January 3rd will still be a hard day for sure. So we stopped at Henry and made our way home to Oneida just in time to beat the blizzard on the 20th. We stayed inside and watched the slow traffic creep by on 34. We had our first Christmas with Mom, Dad, Jenn, Joel, and Jayla on the 21st.
 

I love this one!




So festive! Nothing beats a real wood burning fireplace.

Papa Pete and Grandma Diane with their little grand kids

Jayla loved helping her cousin!
 
Using the timer on our camera to get the whole fam damily!
 
Since we were going to be home for awhile over the Holidays, we stayed out at my grandparents lake house at Oak Run, so we could have our own place to relax and hang out as a little family. Before we got there, they decorated the house for us, it was so very festive! We loved waking up every morning to a gorgeous view of the lake!
 








 
 
Christmas #2 was with Brett, Jo, Hayden, Izzy, and Nannie Myrl. Hayden and Izzy were so excited to open presents, they were ready as soon as they walked in the door. Bryce was having so much fun, he did not take a nap all afternoon. I guess he didn't want to miss out on anything!
 
Izzy just loves Baby Bryce


Grandma Jane and Grandpa Ed stopped by

So precious

Izzy wanted Bryce to wear her new pajamas

What a big boy

Giggling with Uncle Brett

The whole family
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment