Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Pinterest Projects

If you haven't heard of pinterest, where have you been? Just kidding! It is this great website that allows you to search through all kinds of ideas from delicious recipes to craft ideas and even how to make your own cleaning products. It is very fun and dangerously additive. I currently have 21 different boards (categories) and 486 pins (ideas). Shane even signs in to my account and pins different ideas, mostly recipes he wants me to make or furniture he someday wants to build for our someday house. Here are the ideas that I have pinned and actually done!

This was my very first idea from pinterest. I just took two jars and two candle holders (all from the dollar tree) and glued them together to use in our bathroom for storage on the counter. Total cost = $4

Treat bags for my Kindergarten students for Halloween!

Scrapbook letters and corsage pins

The original idea from pinterest was to write the lyrics to your first song, but I thought it would mean more to write our vows instead.

Dry erase to do lists made from a dollar tree picture frame and scrapbook paper. I made one for my desk at school and sold one at our church craft sale.

Joy signs I made for our church sale using dollar tree frames, wrapping paper, ribbon, and hot glue.



Same type of idea but using free standing frames from you guessed it, the dollar tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment