Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Pinterest Ideas!

This is my second post about pinterest ideas. I'm sure there will be many others. I used the Christmas card idea last year when we lived in our tiny little one bedroom apartment in Streator, and I loved it. I spend so much time in the kitchen throughout the day, and I love looking at all the cards instead of just putting them in a basket somewhere. Shane was so excited when he came home last week and I had the first card on display (enter sarcasm).

In the next few weeks all my cupboards will be filled with cards. I love it! The only thing that would make this project better would be if the clothespins were red and green, or maybe glittery. Maybe next year!
I made these using flower pots for our church craft sale. Since they didn't sell, I decided to keep them for myself. I love the little snowman.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment