Thursday, April 11, 2013

8 Months Old!

Bryce is 8 months old today! Shane and I can't believe how fast 8 months has gone. He is now crawling all over the place and getting into everything! So much for relaxing on the couch and watching Bryce play with his toys! Who needs toys when you have the stairs, the dishwasher, registers, and outlets to play with! Taking his monthly pictures is not as easy as they used to be. He now rubs off my writing and pulls off his tie sticker. This month I wrote: "I can sit up on my own, pull myself up, and climb stairs." Oh what fun!

Do I really have to sit still?


Well I guess it's not so bad
 
 
Maybe I'll just stand up

Or maybe I'll try to climb this thing

Well, maybe I'll just sit right here


Hey there!

Let me off of this chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment