Monday, April 22, 2013

Kindergarten Quotes!

Here is my next collection of Kindergarten quotes! The first three were from years past that I found on my computer.

* When asked to use a sentence using the word are, a girl replied, "I'm a pirate. I say are.."

* When asked how old her sister was, a girl responded, "All her fingers and one toe."

* During the morning of pajama day one boy comes up to me and says, "Well, these aren't my real pajamas cuz I sleep in my underwear."

Quotes from this year:

*While Student #13 was coloring, she randomly asked, "What color are belly buttons?"

* When we were learning all about Dr. Seuss, we were reading the book There's a Wocket in my Pocket. In the book there are all kinds of silly characters that rhyme with where they are. For example: a Bofa on the sofa and a Link in the sink. Each student had to come up with their own character and where they were in their house. Student #12 said, "How about a Bitchen in the kitchen?" I said, "How about something different."

* Student #3 said to his friend "What if our whole house was made of toilet paper and whenever you had to blow your nose, you would just take a piece off the wall and blow your nose."

* Student #11 has been going with our Reading Recovery teacher everyday for about two months. While walking to her room, he looks up and asks her, "Do you work here?"

* Oh here we go with Student #8. During snack one day I was sitting at my desk sending out an email, and he said, "What are you doing? Emailing your boyfriend?" During a rainstorm last week it was thundering pretty loud and some of the students were starting to get a little scared. Not Student #8. He had his hands in the air and was shouting, "Yea!! Good job Angels! What? They're just bowling!" While my students were lining up in hallway after using the restroom, I was talking to a fellow teacher about how she kept losing her water bottle. I jokingly told her that I couldn't sleep last night not knowing if she found it or not. After we laughed and she walked away, Student #8 said, "But you don't get any sleep at night anyway with little Bryce." I said, "Yes I do he sleeps all night." He then replied, "So he's like a real human?"

No comments:

Post a Comment